The Avant and Trencher allow for easily dug narrow trenches, without the risk damaging nearby ground. The trencher cuts a clean trench that can easily be filled with a bucket or a dozer blade. Planetary drive with hydraulic motor guarantee a powerful and trouble free operation.
Digging depths are up to 1200mm, with a digging width of either 100, 150 or 200 mm, set by the width of the trenching chain. Trencher chains have tungsten reinforcements to ensure long lasting performance in all soil conditions.
- Very fast and clean way to dig trenches for cables, drains, piping etc.
- Digging with a trencher is 200-300% faster than with a backhoe.
- Combining an articulated Avant and Trencher leaves no marks of digging operations after the work is done. The perfect solution for gardens and lawn areas.
- Digs only 100-200 mm wide trench and moves all ground to the right side of the trench.
- Minimal damage to the ground on trenching area.